Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked Mine up the day after it was delivered. The dealer asked if I could wait 1 day so at least a few people could get to see one. Mine is Silver, and I love it! I see a lot of negitive talk online about the Fury by a lot of what I like to call, "Sideline Know-it-alls" who for the most part seem childish in their chatter or just don't ride but know all about it. I have been riding for about 41 years and to me for the most part ..... all the new motorcycles are pretty darn good machines. I just like and know hondas from years of riding them....and that is what backs the Fury for me, not just that it is a beautiful bike, but I KNOW it will start and go when I want it to.........and this thing looks DAMN GOOD doin' it! BUT..................it really does need pipes! Glad to be here with the rest of ya!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Congrats Bro.....I have read some negative feedback by people who don't care for it as well. One of the local bay area websites someone stated that having a factory produced chopper was against why they were made. My thought is so are 1000cc sport bikes on the street but I'm not hating!! Enjoy, maybe after you get some time on it you can share your impressions!

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Style with reliability, a great combination. I am thrilled with my Fury and do not need the approvel of those who assume they know it all. Everywhere I go the bike seems to draw attention....it's all good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts