Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to put a shout out seeing its been hot and crazy here,,I have only rode 2wice in last 2 weeks. Heat index here in south east NC has been in the 100,s and the humidity has been sick. Havent done much to the bike. I did buy a few riding chains for my leather vest,,lmao Hope everyone is enjoying there summer,,and staying cool. Whats everyone doing for the 4th,,anyone coming south?

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Same here. Hot.....but I don't really mind that. I have had a lot of projects going on and haven't been able to ride. :mad: The 4th will be spent at a local town where I have to help man a booth. I might put my bike in the bike and car show. :D
Take care....stay cool and hydrated. Water not beer........;)

·
Registered
12,836 Posts
Wanted to put a shout out seeing its been hot and crazy here,,I have only rode 2wice in last 2 weeks. Heat index here in south east NC has been in the 100,s and the humidity has been sick. Havent done much to the bike. I did buy a few riding chains for my leather vest,,lmao Hope everyone is enjoying there summer,,and staying cool. Whats everyone doing for the 4th,,anyone coming south?
Well, if it isn't Wild Willie! :D It's been 90's here, but not too much humidity. Once it gets above 75, it's too damn hot for me. I haven't been riding much either, but I will ride to work tomorrow.

No big plans for the 4th. Buffalo Wild Wings is having a special for the 4th of July weekend, so I'm gettin' a bucket of wings, a 30 pack of beer and and go soak in the lake. ;) .....and probably ride my Fury around a little....

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Heya Bill, things are doing good. :D Weather here seems to actually be a little bit more chilly than normal, either that or I'm finally starting to acclimatize to this city and state after 10 years... :rolleyes:. Anyways, glad to see you're doing alright buddy! :cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Hows it going? Hot and humid here in Indiana. I been thinking OBX this last couple months over the fourth, riding there of course. Idk it will be my first trip there alone tho :( may not be the same

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
In Texas it's always hot.lol Been riding every time Im home.Gotta go to work on the fourth,I'll be watching the fireworks as I cruise through Shreveport LA.Same as I do every year,hope everyone has a good fourth and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tanks fell-lers,,lol little southern twang there,,,my outside temp shows 104,,went to take recycles down to curb, maybe 5 minutes tops i was outside,,shirt is wet,,I hate that. we have had extreme heat since mid april,,rained for 1st time this past weekend in over a month,,nice to see green grass again,,we got 4 inches over sat/sun. I just put my RV and a couple of twin beds in the house up for sale, gonna take the money and pay off the bike and be debt free,,lmao not using the Camper like I want too, and probably gonna sell the 2500 too,,get a simple mid size car. im not in a financial problem,,just getting rid of some stuff.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, if it isn't Wild Willie! :D It's been 90's here, but not too much humidity. Once it gets above 75, it's too damn hot for me. I haven't been riding much either, but I will ride to work tomorrow.

No big plans for the 4th. Buffalo Wild Wings is having a special for the 4th of July weekend, so I'm gettin' a bucket of wings, a 30 pack of beer and and go soak in the lake. ;) .....and probably ride my Fury around a little....
steveo you are the best my friend,,always make me laugh,,:D

·
Registered
12,836 Posts
steveo you are the best my friend,,always make me laugh,,:D
Right back atcha' little fella'! :D We need to see more posts from you, Bill. Where's that damn Dave? The Three Amigos need to do a big ride through these forums once again for old time sake! Drunk off our asses, guns a blazin', screamin' like insane bastards, tearin' shit up!! Yeah, baby here we freakin' go!!!! :p

·
Premium Member
13,934 Posts
welcome back bill.same thing here,hot and humid.over a 100 today but we still ride.we are heading up to eagle rock in the mountains sunday,rain or shine.hope everyone has a good day.ride safe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.