Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. AK75 and I spent about 6 hours doing the 1st service on my fury and installed the new Krome Velocity Pro 2 in 1. The sound is awesome
The sound quality in this video is nothing compare to outside. Hope you all enjoy the video. Just click on the link below.
2013 Honda Fury - YouTube

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice bike, the red looks better than I remember.. Love the sound !!!! I think the caution / warning sticker needs to go. ( just my opinion)..... I agree with Bullettime cool dog !!

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
Great little video.:cool: Sound like they should, deep! My dogs wouldn't put up with the bike running in the garage. LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Fred, which warning/caution sticker are you talking about?

My dog was scared when I first got the bike. She's ok with it now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The orange and white one by the back wheel on the same side as kick stand. Don't remember what it said. Mine came off easy, but is was on the blue paint, don't know if yours would come off as easy ???

·
Premium Member
5,317 Posts
Great Job - Hats off to ya Kansas Fury. yeah be careful of Trem's Dobe that bad boy is sumthin'

Nice all around and glad to see you have lowered your front turns. WHen I installed my bezels I realize how i didn't like them so high up where the factory installs them, so I dropped mine, too. Much better look. If you got kury bezels they $30 per set and a no brainer install i think only a screwdriver, one alternative to the orange lolli's

Here's mine for a look at them: I got chrome/smoke lens/amber bulb but they have choices.

I also uploaded the comparison photo of the lights up in "no man's land" which i didn't care for.

And Oh Yeah meant to say I have the HardKrome 2 into 1 sideburners. love em too. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great Job - Hats off to ya Kansas Fury. yeah be careful of Trem's Dobe that bad boy is sumthin'

Nice all around and glad to see you have lowered your front turns. WHen I installed my bezels I realize how i didn't like them so high up where the factory installs them, so I dropped mine, too. Much better look. If you got kury bezels they $30 per set and a no brainer install i think only a screwdriver, one alternative to the orange lolli's

Here's mine for a look at them: I got chrome/smoke lens/amber bulb but they have choices. I'm digging the mirrors. I need a set of those baddd

I also uploaded the comparison photo of the lights up in "no man's land" which i didn't care for.

And Oh Yeah meant to say I have the HardKrome 2 into 1 sideburners. love em too. :)
That looks nice. Thanks Jdol. AK75 and I were talking about buying those.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts