Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well im on the KC missouri side but not to far of distance between us lol... and no i cant say i have heard of him, but i have primarily been in the sportbike scene but that will be chaging very soon!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Kansas City ??
As in Kansas city Chiefs and Kansas City Royals ?? Man, now I am really feeling for you brother !! Just kiddin' man, I just love sports !!

Larry

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kansas City ??
As in Kansas city Chiefs and Kansas City Royals ?? Man, now I am really feeling for you brother !! Just kiddin' man, I just love sports !!

Larry
Hey now dont be talking shit on my teams lol... Chiefs had a good draft, and well the royals are the royals, they will always suck!

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
When you ride with SteveO, you’ll want to be the lead Dog.
Missouri? Well I don't think Stevo can leave the State.
Well, Steveo, Good Mornimg!
Alright, you sonsabitches....quite makin' shit up about me! I like Van Camp's pork & beans.

Hey Richard, what's with the avatar? What happened to the "blue you"? You really think that gay picture of you is any better?

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
well i'm from the kansas side about 2.5 hours from kc but who knows maybe one day well hook up and ride.
I'm also almost 2.5 hours away. Maybe we can all just meet in the middle somewhere? That's what I love about where I live.....miles away from "real" civilization. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well I have decided to buy a fury, and live in eastern independence, now I just need to find a dealer that is not asking 2-4K over MSRP for the friggin thing. I am patient I can wait them out, even until next year. They seem to think you are kidding when you tell them you want it not need it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I have decided to buy a fury, and live in eastern independence, now I just need to find a dealer that is not asking 2-4K over MSRP for the friggin thing. I am patient I can wait them out, even until next year. They seem to think you are kidding when you tell them you want it not need it.
Where all have you checked at??? I havent purchased one yet either, still waiting on the phone call that they are suppose to give me when they get one in stock that i told them i wanted if the price was right

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
It's a bit of a drive to buy a bike, but you might come down here to Pittsburg, KS. They made me a good deal.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts