Honda Fury Forums: banner
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
What are your thoughts guys for sat. riding? Do you want to head south and swing by and say hello to steveo in pittsburg or do you want to head north towards lincoln NE and meet up with Husker1 And ride with him for a little bit? Or if you have other ideas let me know.

·
Registered
12,994 Posts
What are your thoughts guys for sat. riding? Do you want to head south and swing by and say hello to steveo in pittsburg or do you want to head north towards lincoln NE and meet up with Husker1 And ride with him for a little bit? Or if you have other ideas let me know.
Like I said, if you do come down this way, send me a PM so we can plan to meet somewhere. As I mentioned, I will have family in town so it would only be for a few minutes, but at least we can meet, check out each others bikes and maybe plan future rides. :)

Also, if you come down this way, you may consider riding on down to Miami, Oklahoma. They have a neat little motorcycle museum that is worth checking out. It's not huge, but it has some really cool old bikes.

Oh, and one more thing, if and when we do get together for a ride, we need to go down by Grove, Oklahoma. There's a cool biker bar down there called, Spanky's. They have special bike parking right in front, great food and super cold beer!

·
Registered
405 Posts
well we actually met in bonner springs with unofficial plans to ride out to manhattin. then no one was really thrilled about going that directions so after they found out i have never been to the ozarks it was set that we were going to bangnell dam.(osage beach) ended up being about double the miles we had set out for that day but was a great ride.

·
Premium Member
4,146 Posts
INDY

Come on over to Indy aug 20-22. We have 10 confirmed Furys for a Fury gathering. Iwth more in the works, but we need more!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,146 Posts
KC Riders?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Now we're talkin'! Can't wait to get back down there to JR Spanky's. Great food and ice cold beer with biker parking right in front! Pfeifler and DreamWeaver need to come down here to Pittsburg and then we'll all head down to Grove and meet you at Spanky's. :)
Shoot when is it? I would def be down to ride down there! As long as the weather is nice and i dont plan on working that saturday i would be up for going!

·
Registered
12,994 Posts
I'm not sure of the exact date of Spankfest, but we don't have to wait for that. We can still go down there before Spankfest just for a ride and meet up with Jnukes at JR Spanky's and then go down for Spankfest later if we wanted.

We'll have to see when everyone is available on the same Saturday and plan a trip.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.