Honda Fury Forums: banner

Kosman rear rim/tire upgrade !!!

10K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  RedspawnSilver 
#1 ·
Here it is from an experienced rider !!! OK for the Look it is a little bit bigger yes ! but If You are not experienced do not do this upgrade! The 240/40/18 dunlop tire has a serious drop off . meaning the tire is egged or bubbled ... An experienced rider will use the same amount of tire on this upgrade as they would on the stock set up OEM . When I was concidering this upgrade instead of the SUMO-X I asked specifically if the tire would be egged or bubbled and I was told no well I was mislead . Kosman welding did a great job but as far as this upgrade i do not recommend it . You will achive a bigger look but there are other options i wish I explored and probably will in the future .Here is a pick of the 240 next to the stock 200 .

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I cant even see the difference?
I would not waste the money. I am sure the pick is not justifying the size of the 240 tire?
Just go Sumo.
What does the 240 add? 3/4"?

#6 ·
Yeah it real isn't a hard task I have welders in my family and work with welders everyday I have actually rebuilt cars with my pops from the ground up had all sorts of welding machines in my garage when I was a kid . My father happened to give them to my brother in-law who lives with my sister in Florida so that doesn't help ! Lol... I think conversing with RSS we both will make it through this and save lots of $$$ . We will see !!! Lol...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.