Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Wouldn't want to take a tight corner with those! Do they at least pull up some?
I think the whole bike would pull up if you get enough speed but without a tail wing it would be hard to control once airborne.

Just kidding Woof x 2. :)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
can we get some pictures of the whole bike and how they look when you get a chance, i do like the looks and feel of floorboards on other bikes just don't know how well they'll go with ours.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
can we get some pictures of the whole bike and how they look when you get a chance, i do like the looks and feel of floorboards on other bikes just don't know how well they'll go with ours.
What he said.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
how long are the boards from front to back.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the whole bike would pull up if you get enough speed but without a tail wing it would be hard to control once airborne.

Damn I didn't think of that...and I was gonna add a nos.....

yes they fold up I will get a picture of that, the whole bike and length tomorrow.

Haven't been able to ride due to Michigan snow and it's -6

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
That's why I went with the swing-wings, they act like mini floorboards when they are folded up, pretty nice actually and look cool when folded out... not as big as these floorboards, but still nice.

Oh, to the OP, looks good, glad you are happy with your selection. :D

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's why I went with the swing-wings, they act like mini floorboards when they are folded up, pretty nice actually and look cool when folded out... not as big as these floorboards, but still nice.

Hey can we get som pictures of your mini's this way other can see which the like better!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts