Honda Fury Forums: banner

Kury led deep bezels installed.................

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Minion450 
#1 ·
i love these, i even like the faster flash, i may not install the load equalizers, and i am diggin the look they give the stocker lollipops and they are bright as hell...................t

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks

i was told "LED's don't have as much resistance as regular incandescent bulbs. Resistance is what causes the flasher, or blinker, to work correctly. Too little a load, and the blinker won't function fast enough...too much load and it will blink too quickly. What the load equalizer does is place an artificial load on the circuit so the original blinker will work correctly and at the right speed. " my parts guy at my stealers showed them to me, said they had never ordered a set and i couldnt resist........i freaking love them.......................again thanks for the comps...............t

#7 ·
i love these, i even like the faster flash, i may not install the load equalizers, and i am diggin the look they give the stocker lollipops and they are bright as hell...................t
Good pick!

I ordered mine from the US a few weeks ago and am still waiting for them to arrive here in Oz. The Deep Dish Bezel LED's were the way to go.

Cheers

Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.