Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my new Kury Switchblade pegs and ISO grips yesterday and I have to say I love them... EXCEPT... how the hell do you get the pegs tight so that they will not fold? Those little D washers suck. I used 2 on each side and after beating on them with a flathead and 3# sledge for about 10 minutes, I finally got them to line up straight enough to get the bolt through and the pegs still move. This is of special concern to me because I got the switchblades which have a heel stirrup that flips down.. When I try to "kick" it down, the peg folds. So I have to bend over and pull it down by hand. How am I supposed to pick up chicks when my crap doesnt work? Anyone know of a good way to get these babies on there snug?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
never used them, but you may be able to just block them into a locked out position so they dont fold, or try finding a tighter spring to help hold them down more

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I have the same pegs and they are loose but I re-used the spring that came with the old pegs and that helps keep the pegs in the down position. Did you use the springs???

·
Registered
11 Posts
What adapter did you have to use to get them to mount on your bike? They seem to only list up to 2008 year models where I checked for them.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have not done this yet(I need to) but my buddy used a Chrome bolt instead of the pin. Then he snugs the bolt and pinches the adaptor just enough to allow the Kury D ring to do it's job better.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I have not done this yet(I need to) but my buddy used a Chrome bolt instead of the pin. Then he snugs the bolt and pinches the adaptor just enough to allow the Kury D ring to do it's job better.
Im gonna try that but if it doesnt work im gonna weld them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts