Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after talking to the Kury tech line a couple times about my Silver Bullets going out I came to the conclusion that the circuit boards some how went out. The weird thing about Kury is that warranties are actually carried out through the store you bought the product from, something didnt know about. The good thing is that I bought the lights from a great store with great people, Phil's Cycle in El Reno, OK. I called them today and instead of taking the lights apart and waiting on new boards, the guy told me to just take the lights off and bring them in and they would swap them out for a new set. I am pleased with that. :cool:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Mine went out about a day after I installed them. I bought mine over the net (phatperformanceparts) so it took about a week to get new ones. Havnt had an issue since. The phat and kury guys were great to deal with.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that makes me feel better that I am not the only one to have this problem. The first kury tech guy I talked to sounded like he thought I was crazy for saying the board was out on them.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
i'm not a big Kury fan; questionable quality on the so-called chroming. but, i must admit, their service is top notch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts