·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's probably true but the way i read it at the time it seemed like the whole shabang, but i'm sure i'm wrong, but regardless the adapter is still a great deal compared to $280, thanks for correcting me i don't want to put out bad info.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Dave,
What was wrong with your old one? did the blemish standout or was it hard to see? I'm very interested in this item if all of you don't bid too high on it in the next 6 days.
Thanks
GP

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Dave,
What was wrong with your old one? did the blemish standout or was it hard to see? I'm very interested in this item if all of you don't bid too high on it in the next 6 days.
Thanks
GP
It was a small blem on the chrome on inside out of sight that was starting to develope and spread and Chris wanted it back to take a closer look at the chrome process. All of the blemish adapters he sells are of only very small issues in most cases that you will not notice unless your looking for it. He will not sell any of these as new if they have any type imperfection what so ever no matter how small it is so he offers them up as blemished one. I have another blemished one now and unless you are one anal person you wont be dissapointed with it for the cost of the money you will same. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i hope that someone can win the bid and take advantage of that deal, good luck.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I have a black one right now so I might try to get the chrome one and sell the black one. Hmmm...

·
Registered
240 Posts
All of you please forget about this item, it never existed, I really need (want is more like it) it and don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. I've been trying to build my own but it's not working out too well. Early Christmas gift to myself!
GP

1 - 16 of 16 Posts