Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well L&M asked me to post some pics of my front Reaper fender so here they are... I really like it and have gotten alot of compliments about it so far.

Front Reaper Fender Left Side.jpg

Front Reaper Fender Right Side.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
That front fender is looking good! The whole bike is looking good!

·
Registered
211 Posts
just curious i think i read that you replaced your back tire and rear brakes recently, did you drop the wheel yourself or did you have it taken to the dealership? Wondering how difficult it would be to drop the rear wheel out. that's all.

L&M front fender is SICK

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just curious i think i read that you replaced your back tire and rear brakes recently, did you drop the wheel yourself or did you have it taken to the dealership? Wondering how difficult it would be to drop the rear wheel out. that's all.

L&M front fender is SICK
Yeah I did take it in and have it done... was not at home when the rear tire finally showed its insides... My understanding that it is not that difficult... If you write up Tony-Fury, I am sure he will let you know how hard it is since he has taken his off I know for sure... sorry to not be much help. Others on here have done the tire removal as well so you may just hit the group up with a quick thread... sure they will be more help than I can.

Thanks on the comments on the bike... more black to come because it is easier to clean than chrome which means more ride time thus the 15.5K miles... LOL :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts