Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have a set of mortons inferno pipes and was wanting to add the L&M lowering spring and 8 degree triple trees. I'm wondering has anyone else tried to lower their bike and run inferno pipes. I'm already dragging occasionally and I'm afraid it will make the bike unrideable.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I already have a set of mortons inferno pipes and was wanting to add the L&M lowering spring and 8 degree triple trees. I'm wondering has anyone else tried to lower their bike and run inferno pipes. I'm already dragging occasionally and I'm afraid it will make the bike unrideable.
No worries, if you ever look at CBFury's pipes, he's starting to level that one tip out a little bit... :p A suggestion would be for you to get somebody that know's what they are doing with metal and have them cut a little bit off, otherwise it won't work. Shane and I have talked about this, he wants to do this, but he's already scraping enough as it is...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx guys. I might just say to hell with it and get a set of mayhems when I order my spike air intake. Anybody need a set of slightly scraped infernoes? Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts