Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone! I pick up my Red Fury on Saturday. My husband and I are avid riders and he just bought me a new Fury since I was in an accident three weeks ago. The insurance company "totalled" my bike due to repair cost.:mad: I loved my bike.:(

The new Fury will help ease the pain and mourning. Here is a pic of my poor baby:

I look forward to visiting with all of you.:)

Alley

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
Woo Hoo! Another lady rider! Welcome aboard! Lots of valuable info here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
491 Posts
You will be stepping down in size, That looks to be an 1800 VTX you're replacing.
Let us all know how it compares.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys and gals!

Senor Gar...I will make a video and send a link once I get the pipes installed. Randy rides a VTX1800R (Brutus) :) Thanks for the warm welcome!

BlueDragon...Thank you! I look forward to all the fun and learning! How many female Fury riders are on the board?

springmaker...No...Thats my VTX1300R (Barney)...I can give you a comparison...I love to jump on Randy's (My hubby) bike and ride! I'll let you know! I already know it wil not be as fast! haha

Clueless...spot on, doll! Good eye!;)

Jeff........Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Woo Hoo! Another lady rider! Welcome aboard! Lots of valuable info here. Enjoy!
+1...sry about the X and hope you are okay...I still have my Candy Black Cherry R/S...will be selling it :( in the spring...don't need 2 bikes.

·
Registered
835 Posts
You know, I don't really know how many female Fury riders are on this site, but I think it is a perfect chick bike (no offense to the guys) and I'm glad you are here! I look forward to seeing your modifications! I just recently added braided cables, Low and Mean adapter and D&M Twister breather, Cobra pipes, and PC-V! Hoping to get the wheels chromed for Christmas. LOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts