Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since my family has a house up here I decided to come up for the weekend anyone close thinking about going into the village later for a drink .

·
Registered
207 Posts
A buddy of mine (possibly more people) and I are planning a weekend run to Lake George next month. Do you know the area well? I would welcome any advice on where to stay (bike-friendly) or what to do, I've never been there.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A buddy of mine (possibly more people) and I are planning a weekend run to Lake George next month. Do you know the area well? XI would welcome any advice on where to stay (bike-friendly) or what to do, I've never been there.
I live about 2 1/2 hrs south of here with work I rarely get up here to my parents house but if it wasn't for them having this house I would probably stay in the village of Lake George or Glens Falls . I believe both are biker friendly ... My cousin owns a bunch of RV parks and hotels up here so I would personally stay there if we didn't have a place. A couple of weeks when are planning on coming here ?

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
hey billy

wish i had seen this earlier, raining like hell here right now, i am in north queensbury near the airport, we gotta hook up when you are up sometime..........................t

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wish i had seen this earlier, raining like hell here right now, i am in north queensbury near the airport, we gotta hook up when you are up sometime..........................t
Sounds good I will be back up soon ....

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Billy I'm coming up for a day trip the last Saturday. I was gonna coke Friday night but no where to crash as my buddy negged on me. Let me know if you will be around we should at least say hi.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Billy I'm coming up for a day trip the last Saturday. I was gonna coke Friday night but no where to crash as my buddy negged on me. Let me know if you will be around we should at least say hi.
OK I am trying to figure this all out but if i can figure it out in the next day or two if you come friday you can stay at my house about 7 miles out of the village . I plan on letting loose friday night and chilling out saturday .

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I'll be up there with the wife from Saturday to Saturday... can't really invite anyone to stay with us since my buddy's wife and niece will be staying with us, and he may or may not be able to make it. Not questioning anybody on here, just they're not cool having strangers staying in the cabin with all those women.

Would love to meet up though, grab a couple brews when you guys are around!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll be up there with the wife from Saturday to Saturday... can't really invite anyone to stay with us since my buddy's wife and niece will be staying with us, and he may or may not be able to make it. Not questioning anybody on here, just they're not cool having strangers staying in the cabin with all those women.

Would love to meet up though, grab a couple brews when you guys are around!
Lol... I here You on that but I am a different animal and my girl Knows it The entire time she was pregnant with my child I was in Rikers Island she has been through many lock ups with me. With another chick I might be like hell no but this I worries so neither do I . Funny thing is I met her through her cousin who the first time he met me he had to pay me $2700 dollars of someone elses dept . LOl... Good guy so I took a liking to him and at his mothers funeral I made him set me up with his cousin which he had no choice because I bought all the food for the family after the berial . Pluss i have no choice she has to go because I am not trusted either I'm tagging everything that walks or I will end up in jail so she will be there .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts