Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an e-mail from them saying registrations (Fest and hotel)are now open. Kinda early, I think, since it runs Sept 29th to Oct 2nd. Maybe not too early though. Just thought I would throw this out there. My birthday is that week (2nd) and I am definitely going, but I suppose we got plenty of time to make plans for it.

One thing I did notice though. It said "shuttle service $5.00 each way". I don't remember having to pay to take shuttle last year. Inflation, I guess.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Just got an e-mail from them saying registrations (Fest and hotel)are now open. Kinda early, I think, since it runs Sept 29th to Oct 2nd. Maybe not too early though. Just thought I would throw this out there. My birthday is that week (2nd) and I am definitely going, but I suppose we got plenty of time to make plans for it.

One thing I did notice though. It said "shuttle service $5.00 each way". I don't remember having to pay to take shuttle last year. Inflation, I guess.
I should make it since I live here unless I get a Damn migraine again or there's an earthquake, tornado, flashflood or any of a number of disaster going around right now

·
Registered
724 Posts
Looks like I will be able to go this year... Pending 100% wife approval. I am heading out on Thursday morning.

Do you have to Register? What does that include?

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
The hubby and I are already registered and have our room booked as well. We will be staying at the Golden Nugget and we will be getting in on thursday afternoon sometime. Of course, all this is still pending on getting the hubby's BDM K9 back from the shop.:(

·
Read Only
781 Posts
The hubby and I are already registered and have our room booked as well. We will be staying at the Golden Nugget and we will be getting in on thursday afternoon sometime. Of course, all this is still pending on getting the hubby's BDM K9 back from the shop.:(
BDM in the shop hahahahahahah. Should of bought a Honda lolol

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
BDM in the shop hahahahahahah. Should of bought a Honda lolol

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
It's only in there cause he dumped it. All cosmetic damage....7 weeks later and just under $5k in repairs! We're hoping this week it comes home. Those bikes are damn expensive!!:mad::(

I'll definately keep my Fury!:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just got off the phone with my buddy and we might be able to go but everthing depends on the weather. It could be snowing by then and what is the point if we can't ride. If the weather is bad then maybe we can find a place a little farther south to leave a truck and trailer. Riding in snow and ice sucks!!!

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Just got off the phone with my buddy and we might be able to go but everthing depends on the weather. It could be snowing by then and what is the point if we can't ride. If the weather is bad then maybe we can find a place a little farther south to leave a truck and trailer. Riding in snow and ice sucks!!!
Yep...we're hoping that the bad weather will hold off until after we get back too. We'll be bundled up for the ride for sure!

·
Registered
141 Posts
So who all is going Vegas this year, kinda last minute but thinkin about headin out Fri after work and rollin in Sat. morning.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Not gonna be able to go this year. My 18 month old daughter just had surgery on Monday and I'm thinkin' I should stick around home. Next year for sure though.

I am planning on going to the River Run in Laughlin next year too. I think it's in May.

Have fun everyone.

·
Registered
219 Posts
So who all is going Vegas this year, kinda last minute but thinkin about headin out Fri after work and rollin in Sat. morning.
There's about 10+ coming from Central Coast Ca. We're leaving tomorrow morning at 5 a.m. About 4 forum members in our group. Blue Fury, Tony Fury, Fist of Fury, & whoever else we can scape up on the way out!! :eek::D:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts