Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Do you feel the windshield does you any good?? In other words, is the wind going over your head or blasting you right between the eyes??

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I want to avoid the wind I'd have to crouch down. It doesn't do much good. I think it was designed to keep the bugs and crap out of the the crevices around the speedometer and on the speedometer. Being able to avoid the hassle of cleaning that whole mess up is nice. And as I said I think it enhances the bike. I hesitated at first but now I'm glad I got it. Although it doesn't do much for the wind.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I should have asked this before but Im wondering how tall you are. If your 6'8 and Im 5'9 that might make a diffence lol.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should have asked this before but Im wondering how tall you are. If your 6'8 and Im 5'9 that might make a diffence lol.
6'0

As I was driving around anticipating the windshield I would take my left hand and hold it at certain heights to help gauge the wind.

After the windshield was installed I did the same thing. It did seem to deflect some air a little higher but not much. I'd have to say it's cosmetic and will keep the bugs off the instruments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts