Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leather & Chrome always a good match. Place for my cigars in the pouch.
Hope the photo works- first time posting a pic.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not so hot on computer stuff, pics are in member gallery under Fishman. Sorry for my incompetience.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
i didnt see the pic, but i would think that leather would just take away from the over all look of the tear drop tank. I ended up getting some clear vinyl off Ebay and wrapping the back end of the tank closest to the seat in the vinyl. That along with the front frame so it wouldnt get sand blasted.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
i stand corrected, it does look nice if that is the look your into. The tassels are just a bit much for me.

What concerns me, the bra will trap dirt and grit, basically sanding down the finish and soon the paint on the tank. I have seen it all too often years ago when Bras were popular for cars. I hope you take that off and clean frequently under there. You may want to look into using the same clear vinyl i used under neath the tank bra to prevent paint damage.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Thx Damon - how did you do it???
Fishman:
When your viewing a picture, right click on the mouse and select "Copy Image Location"

Then come back to your post and use the "Insert Image" button above.
When it prompts you for "Please enter the URL of your image:" you can right click again and select Paste or Ctrl+v

Hope that helps

·
Registered
135 Posts
Fishman:
When your viewing a picture, right click on the mouse and select "Copy Image Location"

Then come back to your post and use the "Insert Image" button above.
When it prompts you for "Please enter the URL of your image:" you can right click again and select Paste or Ctrl+v

Hope that helps
What he said.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Well I have to say that when I first seen the title of the thread I thought this is going to be gay, but now that I seen it, it doesn't look that bad, I think it would look better on a black fury and I can do without the tassles though. I think it would be something to use on a day trip or something but not something I would keep on all the time, like was said I'm sure it gets dirty underneath it and needs to be cleaned frequently. Where did you find this and a price? Thanks.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price was $70, from a friend here in WI, he has a shop called Black & Chrome (Mark, "the wizard", Tilkens @ [email protected] (715-573-9402). If anyone is interested, I am sure he still has the design measurements, although he will make it anyway you want or anything else. Great guy (skilled draftsman) and long time rider.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts