·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Bah, figures... was going to do this... but didn't' have the money atm with the current paint job.... look good though...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to post that "Mental" was the guy to turn me on to this. Thanks bro!!:D

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Thanks Leglicker.Yes Red, they do look good. Sport Bike Lites is the CO I have been working with for three months to get this done. No one had a Halo for the Fury. Got leglicker over there to have everything measured up and manufactured and possibly some other stuff made. Will post other info Tuesday or Wednesday once I talk to Oliver. They also have HIDS. :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Just got my bike back from getting an LED HALO on my headlight. I also go the HID system too. SPORTBIKELITES MAKERS OF UNIQUE SPORTBIKE ACCESSORIES <meta name="google-site-verification" content="Ffe6weBF3N0QYmhYNU8UNGM9KALl_BkTiKwarFzAWE0" /> hooked me up. Check em out.....:cool: The HALO is bright as hell!!
Man I really like that LL; especially since the damn headlight is on all the time anyway, might as well make it look good. Did you get the white, I'm guessing, or is that the blue? Looks really great, regardless.

HEY HONDA: If I want the fucking headlight on I'll TURN the fucking headlight on - don't need some arrogant fuckin' jap sitting in an office in bangofongo somewhere deciding my light MUST be on ALL the time - SCREW YOU!!!

[sorry for the rant - I hate automotive/motorcycle engineers deciding they know better than I what's good for me and when - first thing I did with my old harley's was cut the wire from light to ignition; but they had a 2nd ignition detente position specifically for headlights so I could then do it manually - honda hasn't seen fit to give us the option]

2nd related question: What's the Hid kit do as opposed to just putting a high illumination H4 bulb in the bike?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Man I really like that LL; especially since the damn headlight is on all the time anyway, might as well make it look good. Did you get the white, I'm guessing, or is that the blue? Looks really great, regardless.

HEY HONDA: If I want the fucking headlight on I'll TURN the fucking headlight on - don't need some arrogant fuckin' jap sitting in an office in bangofongo somewhere deciding my light MUST be on ALL the time - SCREW YOU!!!

[sorry for the rant - I hate automotive/motorcycle engineers deciding they know better than I what's good for me and when - first thing I did with my old harley's was cut the wire from light to ignition; but they had a 2nd ignition detente position specifically for headlights so I could then do it manually - honda hasn't seen fit to give us the option]

2nd related question: What's the Hid kit do as opposed to just putting a high illumination H4 bulb in the bike?
Its cool about the rant, but its actually state laws which make them have the light stay on... but, I understand what you mean... could just be like me and burn out the high beam so you only have the lows left, can turn them on and off now when I please :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Damn you Leglicker! You had to do this on a RED Fury didn't you. If it were any other color I could blow off this mod and say it may not look good on mine. But seeing it on a RED one makes me want it.

I noticed that the Halo cost about $60, how much was the HID? Is it dual intensity or single beam? Gotta have high/low or it won't pass inspection in my state.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I believe the Halo for the Fury, $59.99.
Hey guys that light is AWESOME! I'm not sure I understand how the hell the install works. Is this a complete light assembly or does the led mount inside the the bulb or what. What's the part number for ordering?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Hey guys that light is AWESOME! I'm not sure I understand how the hell the install works. Is this a complete light assembly or does the led mount inside the the bulb or what. What's the part number for ordering?
HI Dave. Glad you guys like it, If you go to their web site sportbikelites, left side, click Hyper led halo eyes, Fury on bottom. From what I understand you remove front glass cover and glue to the glass with an adhesive, wire to headlight, small toggle switch, it is a pretty easy install. Instructions are included. I believe he got the white, the blue is closer to honda blue. On hids, I will have further info Tuesday. Their prices are more than fair. I am working on something else with them for the Fury. In [email protected]:cool:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys,,, i have the LED halo wired into my joe florida kit so whatever setting im using for it, the halo does it. It is bright as hell!! When I put the halo on the flash setting, it looks like cop lights. The HID was $60 and the Halo is $60. They had to mount the HID ballast under the tank because it wouldnt fit in the light housing. They did a really good job. The HID is a two position light, but the high beams are worthlees. The low beam is just as bright. Another thing that is cool is the skull radiator that I have reflects down on the ground from the light. For a bout ten feet infront and all around my bike, there is flames lit up on the ground. Looks bad ass!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Thanks guys,,, i have the LED halo wired into my joe florida kit so whatever setting im using for it, the halo does it. It is bright as hell!! When I put the halo on the flash setting, it looks like cop lights. The HID was $60 and the Halo is $60. They had to mount the HID ballast under the tank because it wouldnt fit in the light housing. They did a really good job. The HID is a two position light, but the high beams are worthlees. The low beam is just as bright. Another thing that is cool is the skull radiator that I have reflects down on the ground from the light. For a bout ten feet infront and all around my bike, there is flames lit up on the ground. Looks bad ass!!:cool:
More pics!

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
It's hard to decide on the color.....but I'll probably get the red. I think that would look awesome on my black bike. :cool:

Hey Mental.....I thought you were going to buy me one of these? I'll take one red one please.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts