Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just offering a LED thread . To show off every ones custom lights and Idea's . Here's a starter pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,470 Posts
It's too dark for me to tell where exactly you have them mounted. Can you post a better pic? I have a couple of red strips mounted on the very bottom of the frame to glow on the ground, but no pics yet. Anyone else have lights on the bottom of the bike?

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's too dark for me to tell where exactly you have them mounted. Can you post a better pic? I have a couple of red strips mounted on the very bottom of the frame to glow on the ground, but no pics yet. Anyone else have lights on the bottom of the bike?
Thay are under the rear seat delete plate , yes I will post new pics . None under bottom frame but others .

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
I think he has them on the "Rear Fender Panel" The chrome peice that goes in place of the rear seat.

·
Registered
12,470 Posts
This is what I think he means.
Oh....I see.

I'm surprised that there wasn't more response to this thread. I thought that quite a few guys had LED's on their bikes and I would think that they would want to show them off. I was looking forward to seeing all the pics.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Me too, considering adding lights and wanted to see what others have done.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I'll post up some pics when I get the Fury back together from the fat tire kit.

·
Registered
12,470 Posts
Heres one from the garage , will post better ones this week
Oh, under the gas tank. Definitely a better pic. That looks pretty cool. But you have some lights elsewhere on your bike as well, right? I was thinking of putting some under the tank, but I figured I would just stick with having them on the bottom of the bike to make that cool glow on the road. I know how I can be and I can easily get carried away and I would wind up making my bike look like a Christmas tree.

I'm gonna' have to take some pics and get 'em on here.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, under the gas tank. Definitely a better pic. That looks pretty cool. But you have some lights elsewhere on your bike as well, right? I was thinking of putting some under the tank, but I figured I would just stick with having them on the bottom of the bike to make that cool glow on the road. I know how I can be and I can easily get carried away and I would wind up making my bike look like a Christmas tree.

I'm gonna' have to take some pics and get 'em on here.
Pic... one more...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I have the Black magic remote control and eight 12' blue strips . With the Kur. max L.E.D remote multy color lizards
Are these just taped on? I am looking for some purple ones for mine and just enough to go under the tank with a tape on push button switch so I can turn them on and off if a Cali cop sees me rollin on the strip... they are sticklers about street glow.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are these just taped on? I am looking for some purple ones for mine and just enough to go under the tank with a tape on push button switch so I can turn them on and off if a Cali cop sees me rollin on the strip... they are sticklers about street glow.
Yes there double sided taped

·
Registered
314 Posts
I didn't buy a kit, I thought they were too expensive for what they were. I bought waterproof LED strips and pods individually and put them on my bike. I installed a small black toggle switch on the left side on top of the tool case/cover. It blended perfectly.

I installed 2 four LEDs bars on each side of the bike under the rear fender mounted on the frame pointing down.

Under the frame I installed two 12" LED strips on either side.

Under the tank I put two 6" strips on either side

Around the air cover was the most difficult, I used a 12" strip of LEDs and strung it around the cover. It didn't sit as flush as I would like so I sized it on all sides and soldered a piece of wire to interconnect all of the LED strips.

I put a small 3 LED pod in front of the side covers and behind the head cover

Lastly, I had installed the Honda spoiler and didn't buy the LED kit for it. I had huge holes where the LED kit was suppose to be in the spoiler. Again, the kit was too pricey so I made my own, used red LED nautical lights and mounted them in the spoiler, dimmed them down by cutting a piece of white opaque plastic and mounting it in front of the lights.

Pics are okay, but as you know... it's kinda hard to get decent ones of LEDs

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Rim

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

1 - 20 of 26 Posts