1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I think MFR has only these on the front. I have them along with bullet sigs.
I actually planned on doing it this way before I bought them. They are not as bright as I thought they would be. But I am sure they are noticeable to drivers. I just thought they would be brighter.
Here is a pic before I put the Kury bullet sigs on.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mrbyber, thats exactly the type of pic i was looking for. think i might go with the mirrors and a set of blades from RAW.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I got these same ones from Demons Cycle for $119, actually they were the $199 model with red LED's in the mirror face too that are only visible on blink, but I don't see them listed there anymore... too bad. I have them, no lollipips, and I think they're plenty bright, especially in the sunshine I think they're brighter than the amber incandescents.

Wiring is simple, there's a red, white, and a bare ground. I think there's a DIY with wiring on here somewhere.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
thanks mrbyber, thats exactly the type of pic i was looking for. think i might go with the mirrors and a set of blades from RAW.
Great minds think alike! That was my original plan! But I wanted the front and back sigs to match. Then of course after I get all four bullet Sig's RAW came out with the rear blade sigs.:mad:
I think your idea is the way to go!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I got these same ones from Demons Cycle for $119, actually they were the $199 model with red LED's in the mirror face too that are only visible on blink, but I don't see them listed there anymore... too bad. I have them, no lollipips, and I think they're plenty bright, especially in the sunshine I think they're brighter than the amber incandescents.

Wiring is simple, there's a red, white, and a bare ground. I think there's a DIY with wiring on here somewhere.
DJ!
I was looking at your signature. Where can I see a bigger detailed pic of your bike? I am diggin the ape's!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
That is bad ass!!
I think a sissy bar would top it off! It would look good because the bars are tall!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have the same mirrors and no lollipops My wife said they are plenty bright when you are looking at them from a car head on plus I think the lollipops take away from the lines of the bike.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I have the same mirrors and no lollipops My wife said they are plenty bright when you are looking at them from a car head on plus I think the lollipops take away from the lines of the bike.
not really

·
Registered
111 Posts
HAHAHA nice pic MFR

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
ya, i thinking about putting mine back on :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts