Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanting to know if i get the tear drop mirrors with intigrated LEDs for front signals, and get mini bullet rear LEDs for the back, would i still have to buy a load rectifier or whatever its called? if so, how do i know which type to buy?

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
just wanting to know if i get the tear drop mirrors with intigrated LEDs for front signals, and get mini bullet rear LEDs for the back, would i still have to buy a load rectifier or whatever its called? if so, how do i know which type to buy?
Yes, or you need to get a different flasher, I have Kurys, they came with the loads.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here is another one by Signal Dynamics. Corrects 2 or 4 LEDs, whichever setup you have. It just splices into the blinker wires at any location that's conveniant. One wire to left blinker wire, one wire to the right blinker wire, and one wire to a grounding spot. Very simple install.

Dual Load Equalizer

·
Banned
143 Posts
ill talk to my service guy tomorrow because i too am going with led mirrors and the taillamp assembely with the integrated turns...still on backorder..only 2 things that have not come in since my crash. i will also get pics up asap...go broncos...what a win 4-0...number one in afc baby...ssssssssuper bowl!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry cowboy fan, so close!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts