Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm having a little trouble with my LED tail light. I installed it last week, and for some odd reason, my front right turn signal flickers sporadically (they're also LED strips) or it's just solid amber, alongside the signal indicator. When I unplug my rear light, the front signal go back to normal. If anyone knows of a solution, the help would be greatly appreciated. If yall have anymore questions to diagnose the problem, I'd be more than happy to answer. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
853 Posts
Did you change your blinker relay? If not there is a good possibility that there is unwanted voltage dumping into your tail light/ signal circuit. Check all of your grounds. LEDs operate on extremely small amounts of voltage. Check the wiring front and back to make sure you left and right F/R are operating on the same circuit.

·
Super Moderator
3,527 Posts
Like @Furi15 mentions, the LEDs don't draw enough power to [technical stuff explained in other threads] and fire the relay, so you can use load resistors to suck more power, or a self-heating or a smart flasher unit. Another issue is LEDs light rather easily, so you might wind up with hazard flashers instead of directionals. For this there's a diode kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts