Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the length of the stock throttle cables/brake line off the top of their head?

I'm trying to figure out the length of brake/throttle cables needed if I add 12" apehangers.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I would add 12 inches?:confused:

p.m Low and mean. They can tell ya.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys are a laugh a minute, lemme tell ya.

Next someone's gonna give me the measurements in Favre p*nises.

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Does anyone know the length of the stock throttle cables/brake line off the top of their head?

I'm trying to figure out the length of brake/throttle cables needed if I add 12" apehangers.
the throttles are 44", overall, the clutch is 57" overall, the sleeves are about 3" shorter. I don't have the stock brake hose here, I can look when I get home. When you lengthen the wire harnesses, use solder and heat shrink, no crimp ons.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, thanks! I tried measuring on the bike with a tape measure, but it appears my own measurements were short by about 3" each. Those pesky bends are hard to estimate.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Cool, thanks! I tried measuring on the bike with a tape measure, but it appears my own measurements were short by about 3" each. Those pesky bends are hard to estimate.
I use a string usually to measure. I'm about to add six inches to mine too.....Cables
;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts