Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
2,580 Posts

· Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have them, easy to change out, I don't notice it as too much closer, but the wider levers are more comfy. Some times they are a little loose, and need a thin shim under them.
Thanks for the reply. I have mine tilted down to get a better view out of my mirrors, and was wondering if these would bring the lever any closer. I also wondered how they would look as they are chrome, and the housing are not.

As far as shims ... i would think that any mom & pop hardware store would have something in either plumbing or misc. Probably in brass or poly.

· Premium Member
4,146 Posts
Exactly what Clueless Said!!! :D I running them also

36.99+tax at my honda dealer. so ebay $+ship maybe more, might check local stores first

· Premium Member
4,146 Posts
Are they any improvement over stock? Or are they just shinier.
The leading edge of the lever is more flat like a knife more finger contact. Feels like more control to me...

a pic

Top Kury
Bot OEM

Attachments

· Premium Member
3,448 Posts
has anyone switched theirs out for this set?

Honda FURY VT1300CX Kuryakyn CHROME LEVER Set *NEW*: eBay Motors (item 140428951764 end time Aug-16-10 16:00:12 PDT)

If so, how much closer is the reach, and how much of a P.I.A was it to switch them out.
listen up bro--i've posted this before and I'll keep posting it:
Kuryakin uses chinese-ium chrome plating--i.e. single coat. cheap cheap cheap. Their stuff looks awesome, but they're made in China--It's easy to put on a set of levers.

I have those exact levers--got them because they're offset and easier to grab.
THEY ARE CORRODING ON THE OUTSIDE area close to the cabling notch.

buy at your own risk.

· Registered
330 Posts
listen up bro--i've posted this before and I'll keep posting it:
Kuryakin uses chinese-ium chrome plating--i.e. single coat. cheap cheap cheap. Their stuff looks awesome, but they're made in China--It's easy to put on a set of levers.

I have those exact levers--got them because they're offset and easier to grab.
THEY ARE CORRODING ON THE OUTSIDE area close to the cabling notch.

buy at your own risk.
Do you have any suggestions on where to buy a different brand. I can't find any. I had these on my other bike and they lasted about 2 years before they started peeling, granted they are cheap, but would rather pay more and not have to keep changing them out.

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
That's what I want is the zombie levers I think they look bad a$$ but I just bought smoked deep dish bezels so that's going to have to wait since the cheapest I could find them was like $65.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.