Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
yeah that bracket has been around for a little while and we actually discussed this bracket in another thread. a lot of people were talking about how thin and cheap looking it was, but that's what you're going to get for 10-15 dollars. but like i also said you get what you can afford and then later if you want to upgrade then you can. i havent seen anyone actually say that they bought one or how it worked out for them so make sure to come back after getting yours to give others a heads up on how it looks and works.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I figured I would also get the Kury Plate frame and back plate with the LED plate lights to make it legal. I just can't afford to buy the nice ones I'm seeing out there for a couple hundred bucks. Gotta spend $100 here and $100 there.

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
you do have a couple of choices on plate brackets that are nice, you got shaynes side mounted plate for like 120 <plate bracket 100 with a design of your choice in it, 20 for mounting hardware and 10 for a light> and then i bought a accutronix side mount plate for like 140 and has hardware with a built in light in it.

shaynes side mount bracket link:
Honda Fury

accutronix side mount bracket link:
Accutronix Side Mount License Plate Bracket from Honda Powersports Parts

trust me I know how it is to only get to spend $100 here and there I'm the same way, so don't feel bad, but I do feel like I'm behind the power curve compared to everyone else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.