Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At 11:15 to night a lightining strike hit a power pole feed into my house, surge protector failed got me thru the mouse with one hell af a jolt, pc smoked a little as electrical pulses slowed to a stop, the end of home pc.. so I now i am going to ex's house to keep going with this Indy Charity Ride. My posts and update I will try to post threw Richard and ex's pc. sorry for this issue. I have posted my phone number for anyone to call. I will try to keep up the best I can. :(

Mike 317-908-4807

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Damn, that's tough luck. What are the odds? I hope that you are ok with no effects from the jolt, other than the fried pc. If it was pretty severe, I would recommend you to see a DR. Damage from electricity can go undetected for some time. I don't want to worry you about it, I'm not a DR. but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. Seriously, keep it in mind if numbness or swelling where the jolt got you, see a Doc. What's a good time to call you about the stay? I work nights. Off at 7 am.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am good, it just enough to wake me up. I had gotten blown off a building by turning into 3 phase, luckly it was a new building and there was no load on lines, did spend two days in hospitol and 50-60 test, they scared me with the possabilities. I said ok to this ok to that ok to whatever they wanted to do. I had no idea what and how much damage could have been done from electrocution

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Dang....that's like the old days when you'd get off the phone if a storm was brewing....glad you had nothing permanent in either incident.

BTW, did you take that biker's name test on the other thread? Did it come up "Sparky from the Lucky S.O.B. mc club" ????:D

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
LOL What, is a Mac immune to lightning strikes? Does it have some kind of shielding insulating it from high voltage? :D
Steveo:
You should know better.. MAC's are invincible...
Besides, didn't you see the movie WALL-E... He was a MAC, you could tell by his reboot...lol..:D

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Steveo:
You should know better.. MAC's are invincible...
Besides, didn't you see the movie WALL-E... He was a MAC, you could tell by his reboot...lol..:D
lol I did see Wal-e, but it was difficult to stay awake through it...:)

MyFury.....Glad you're ok. That's quite a story.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts