Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Blue Dragon will be making her debut at the large Propromotions indoor car and bike show in Colorado Springs, CO tomorrow. http://pro-promotions.com/.Here is a picture of her and my husbands bike loaded and ready to go. It is a 4 1/2 hour drive for us and they are predicting snow over Monarch Mountain Pass tonight and tomorrow. I need all your good Karma for safe passage and good luck at the show. We will be coming home on Monday and I'll let you know how we do!

·
Registered
889 Posts
lookin good. how do you like the grips on the fury?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
That is what i want to do to my rear light/plate mount, looks pretty good. its on my list of things to do now and off the things to consider list

·
Registered
429 Posts
where is the show im kinda near there to about 3 hours away and havent heard nothing about it, i might want to check it out.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
They are both very nice bikes. But shhh yours is nicer . Where did you get your pegs and what kind are they. Exactly what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where is the show im kinda near there to about 3 hours away and havent heard nothing about it, i might want to check it out.
It is at the Phil Long Expo Center at 1515 Auto Mall Loop, Colorado Springs, CO. It is a great show. Hope to see you there!

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
looks like a good plan bluedragon.and i love it when a plan comes together.ride safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts