Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone gonna be out at the rally this weekend in Galveston, TX? Putting the finishing touches on Vanellope before I ride her down this weekend. Maybe we can set up a time and place to meet up and have a beer while talking Furys.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Anyone gonna be out at the rally this weekend in Galveston, TX? Putting the finishing touches on Vanellope before I ride her down this weekend. Maybe we can set up a time and place to meet up and have a beer while talking Furys.
Wish it was closer ...my shoulder isn't doing a 16 hour ride right now. 🤕

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welp. Went today. Ate some good food. Smoked a good cigar. Listened to some crap podonk music of which many crap podonk bands were scheduled. That kinda confuses me. Where's all the biker metal core at? Looked at all the vendors. Leather, shirts, audio, sunglasses, leather, shirts, audio, sunglasses, leather...

Beach was somewhat pretty, but did not swim in the fecal matter. (For those outside of Texas we pump our sewage into our beaches...)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welp. Went today. Ate some good food. Smoked a good cigar. Listened to some crap podonk music of which many crap podonk bands were scheduled. That kinda confuses me. Where's all the biker metal core at? Looked at all the vendors. Leather, shirts, audio, sunglasses, leather, shirts, audio, sunglasses, leather...

Beach was somewhat pretty, but did not swim in the fecal matter. (For those outside of Texas we pump our sewage into our beaches...)
They do that all over our country.
Some bodies of water (GULF)...Cant handle it 😮‍💨
Same thing as the S.E. coast of Fla.
Post sum pics

·
Registered
2010 Fury
869 Posts
We do? There are very strong laws against this ( see state septic laws). Additionally, most municipalities employ Magnaflow to collect solids from waste plants and spread it on leased fields (really smelly). If you see sewage being pumped to the gulf, report it to tceq. It is NOT the law in Tx.

·
Registered
2011 Fury
1,186 Posts
Unfortunately my friends the fix is already in…. Early and mail in voting is over 800k, we’ll just assume that 99% of those are democrat votes because when they count all the actual day of votes they know exactly how many they need to win and of course they can’t count any mail in or early votes until after the day of votes are counted…. It’s useless…. Trump also fucked us with the governors race…. Endorsed Maestriano who is a real right winger so all those on the fence votes went the other way…. PA may be lost…. I’m going to North Carolina f this northerner BS 🤣🤣 I’m a southern man at heart!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Unfortunately my friends the fix is already in…. Early and mail in voting is over 800k, we’ll just assume that 99% of those are democrat votes because when they count all the actual day of votes they know exactly how many they need to win and of course they can’t count any mail in or early votes until after the day of votes are counted…. It’s useless…. Trump also fucked us with the governors race…. Endorsed Maestriano who is a real right winger so all those on the fence votes went the other way…. PA may be lost…. I’m going to North Carolina f this northerner BS 🤣🤣 I’m a southern man at heart!
Mike....

Just keep on going south... we ride year-round and the chicks are hotter ...🏝🏖🏝 Ronnie D. and our boys will welcome you with open arms !!

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mike....

Just keep on going south... we ride year-round and the chicks are hotter ...🏝🏖🏝 Ronnie D. and our boys will welcome you with open arms !!
Moved from the Midwest to Texas 10 years ago. Never moving back. Put the finishing touches on the bike and taking it down to the rally tomorrow!

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love the originality of it….. only one thing I see….. YOU LEFT THE HONDA BADGES ON! Dude you did all that work and didn’t remove the side panel badges, may I ask why?
I love Hondas lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts