Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Looks good bud, now get rid of the reflectors on the down tubes. How do you like the pipes?

·
Registered
377 Posts
You have awesome taste in motorcycles

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, the pipes are hardkrome. Very glad I went with those, sound good. Not too loud but definatly sounds mean. Haven't had time to get rid of the fork reflectors yet, maybe tomorrow. Don't know if you can tell but I have the L&M spring so its a little lower. Anyway, I'm stoked....may sleep with it in the garage tonight:D

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Nice Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nice! That thing is screaming for some custom paint!! lol!

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looks good and nice job on the first couple of mods that you have done.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Sharp bike! The wife and I gotta know how you came up with your screen name....

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I love the matte orange. Wish it was an option when I bought mine. Nice choice on the pipes. I have HK's and love them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice bike...is it a custom? :) Have fun with the mods...and oh yeah, I guess we should ride every once in awhile!

I really like the orange, but everyone KNOWS the black beauties are the fastest! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
yup, the lowered rear end looks perfect. now, to even up the frame (i.e. make it level with the ground again) you need to have mfr do an MFR rake on the front end.

gorgeous bike!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks great, that L&M spring make it sit perfect. I like how Honda is changing up the colors, thats the first one that color I've seen. Anyone see a white one yet?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts