Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across this while doing a little research. There is free shipping and 5% off purchases over $300 which makes this a damn good deal if you have looked at the price of the Fi2000r powerpro on any other site. Just thought I would pass this $100 savings on to my fellow members. I am thinking hard about this.

Cobra FI2000R PowerPro Fuel Processor Tuners *Autotune! - COBRA-FI2000R-PP

·
Registered
1,778 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I reporter on this unit bout a month ago, it will be available at the end of April and with my new MFR pipes I'm planning to get this unit, it will do everything automatically no FC settings or mapping or Dino.
To me in the long run will be worth it.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good. Not sure I want to be the guinea pig, but with the savings it's hard to pass up. I just wonder what the longevity of it is? Also what kind of warranty is behind it?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Sounds good. Not sure I want to be the guinea pig, but with the savings it's hard to pass up. I just wonder what the longevity of it is? Also what kind of warranty is behind it?
Hey, It's COBRA, plenty of technology behind them, plus Clueless gave it a great report

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Jag thanks for the heads up with the extra discount and coupon, I just order it and will comment about it ones I install it and test it, hopefully its a great unit

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your Welcome Oban. I am thinking about doing the same. Its hard to pass up those kind of savings when it is something I probably will get in the future anyway.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Now this is funny. Cobra brought this out to our attention a couple months back with a list price of $600. It hasnt even hit the store shelves and here its for sale @ $150 off list.

I have the 1st gen Fi with setting set at 2 across the board and havent had any problems really. I just replaced the plugs and the stocks were slightly rich. Im hoping to offset this buy using a hotter plug.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been on a roll lately with good deals so I couldn't pass on this either. Bought. I will report on it someday I hope. Winter just will not give up this year.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Yeah but at least you can do more mods/upgrades since the weather is shitty and not feel bad about missing out on riding. Supposed to be nice here the next couple of days in TN, might be able to get a few miles in if the damn rain will stop.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah its not all bad. My bike is still in a bunch of pieces. Hopefully tommorow I can make some headway. Guess I have to wait 2-4 weeks for the new FC. I need the time to work on the rear fender.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts