Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to purchase an 2010 Honda sabre first thing I noticed about the bike the forward controls appear to be painted a flat silver... I find this unacceptable I read that Honda furys had the same forward control set up as a sabre

I looked up what the price would be to buy brand new fury forward controls and it will cost about $150.

Ivegot at least a week until I can get the bike providing I can convince my lady:rolleyes: let me know if you are looking to sell and send pics if possible

·
Premium Member
6,184 Posts
I have the opportunity to purchase an 2010 Honda sabre first thing I noticed about the bike the forward controls appear to be painted a flat silver... I find this unacceptable I read that Honda furys had the same forward control set up as a sabre

I looked up what the price would be to buy brand new fury forward controls and it will cost about $150.

Ivegot at least a week until I can get the bike providing I can convince my lady:rolleyes: let me know if you are looking to sell and send pics if possible
I have a better solution " Buy A Fury ";)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
fury

i agree with Wood....good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a better solution " Buy A Fury ";)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
I would but there's a few holes in that story
1. Don't have the opportunity to buy a fury with 18 miles for under 10k
2. Not any furys in any bike shops around me and I'm not going to buy one off eBay unless I can have a chance to sit on if not ride one
3. I prefer the look of the sabre over fury (sorry fury lovers) and if I wasn't to get the sabre I would buy a victory Vegas :). But who knows maybe if I saw one in person I would fall in love

·
Registered
759 Posts
I would but there's a few holes in that story
1. Don't have the opportunity to buy a fury with 18 miles for under 10k
2. Not any furys in any bike shops around me and I'm not going to buy one off eBay unless I can have a chance to sit on if not ride one
3. I prefer the look of the sabre over fury (sorry fury lovers) and if I wasn't to get the sabre I would buy a victory Vegas :). But who knows maybe if I saw one in person I would fall in love
Kuryakan has chrome brake and shifter covers that look pretty flashy. That's what my wife is getting for her Sabre.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I do have a set of the stock fury controls complete with master cyl. if you want them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kuryakan has chrome brake and shifter covers that look pretty flashy. That's what my wife is getting for her Sabre.
Yes they do look nice but specifically talking about the bars that have the pegs attached that should have came factory chromed I have no idea what Honda was thinking making it the flat silver color

Or maybe I'm not looking at the same thing as you. Are you thinking of the covers that attach over the factory shift/brake pegs

·
Registered
759 Posts
Yes they do look nice but specifically talking about the bars that have the pegs attached that should have came factory chromed I have no idea what Honda was thinking making it the flat silver color

Or maybe I'm not looking at the same thing as you. Are you thinking of the covers that attach over the factory shift/brake pegs
Yeah, that's what i'm talking about. Better than nothing.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Heres my question. You stated you found brand new forward controls for around $150. What site did you find those on because i dont know about everyone else but the cheapest I could find forward controls in ANY finish was around $615.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts