Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all everyone by now knows i have a fury... i love it and couldnt ask for a better bike... but in my albums is project bobber .. this is a honda shadow 600 i traded for a worn out 4 wheeler and its gonna be my wifes bike ... she has never owned or rode her own but her rider safty course is going well and at grad id like to beable to give her this mostly finished... my bike is were my major money goes so im looking for hand outs so to speak.. any parts would be great even stock so that i can clean this one up ... handle bars stock grips stock pegs stock mirrors anything would be appreciated and ill cover shipping or even stock controls i need then imma paint it hot pink pearl matte clear with lime green tru fire flames so please everone take me serious and if u can help make my beautiful wife of 14 years a happier woman i would forever be in your debt.....:):)

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
awesome... big thanks to texas fury on a good lead on pegs and mirrors.... thats one stress of my list.... but anyone else out there that has a box with disgaurded parts please give me a shout ...i beg u to help me make the wifey a happy new rider:)

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok well again a big thanks to texas fury .... ur kindness and generousity is well shown through your actions... if anyone else out there can help me out id really appreciate it............

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
ok well again a big thanks to texas fury .... ur kindness and generousity is well shown through your actions... if anyone else out there can help me out id really appreciate it............
Check some of the Bike Junkyards online, Ebay, and consider the parts your swapping on your bike that may fit. My parts are all going to my best friends bike and to my dads bike. Friends bike VTX1300 got ran over by a farrari and my dads is a 1988 shadow that the previous owner kept outside.

Alot of the shadow parts go back quite some time though so you have a decent supply of them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts