Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase a Fury, located in North Georgia, but willing to do some traveling for the right Fury. Let me know what you have up for sale!

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
5 located in Marietta Ga.

·
Registered
853 Posts
ive been looking at cycle trader, nothing in there really stands out for me, or its already sold!
The Fury is a beautiful bike, even stock they look good. With that being said, they all look alike with the exception of color. What makes them stand out and be different is you. This has to be the most customizable bike ever made. If you want a Fury, buy one and make it stand out. Good luck, hope you find what you want.

·
Super Moderator
3,527 Posts
If you look hard enough you'll find one. There aren't a lot of them out there, so buying one new is the fastest way to go (they're pretty affordable). Otherwise keep an eye on this forum, eBay Motors, Cycle Trader, FaceBook Marketplace, Craigslist, and Google.

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Great price. Albertville, Alabama
Facebook Marketplace
2012 Fury 3,687 mile $4000

·
Registered
519 Posts
Great price. Albertville, Alabama
Facebook Marketplace
2012 Fury 3,687 mile $4000
View attachment 240511
I agree !

Low mileage, low price, Honda sissy bar.

Note the exhaust has been changed ?!

As long it is not a rebuilt wreck or worse... A salvage title.

I'm just a little bit skeptical.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Skeptical myself, this was sellers description "2012 Honda Fury. low mileage " I tried to post link but only got FB sign on page. Anyways, if I was in the market for one I would take the 2 hour drive to check it out.

·
Super Moderator
3,527 Posts
Note the exhaust has been changed ?!

I'm just a little bit skeptical.
V&H slip ons?

The mirrors & hand grips look aftermarket, added wind screen, fork bag, gremlin bell, maybe engine cover spikes & foot pegs (hard to tell with the photo quality). Factory passenger pegs.

Price for a 2012 might be blue book...

·
Registered
519 Posts
V&H slip ons?

The mirrors & hand grips look aftermarket, added wind screen, fork bag, gremlin bell, maybe engine cover spikes & foot pegs (hard to tell with the photo quality). Factory passenger pegs.

Price for a 2012 might be blue book...
Wow, you saw a whole lot more than I did !

Spot on ! I assume it's because I'm working off a mobile phone screen.

The extra low miles would be a blue book adjustment i would think.

I did a nation wide marketplace search on Facebook but it didn't turn up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I paid 4K for a 2012 with 19xx miles on it from the dealer in Salem IL. Headlight was scratched and right peg housing bent up slightly. When I almost dropped it I found out what happened to the peg lol. So just seems about right for a motivated seller to me.

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Did search and could not find it either so I pulled up history and bingo it's sold already. I actually considered buying it and blackout everything.

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Another decent price.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Looking to purchase a Fury, located in North Georgia, but willing to do some traveling for the right Fury. Let me know what you have up for sale!
I am selling mine. it is a 2010. black has new clutch(barnett),brakes pads front and back, new handlebars 9in mini ape, brass balls risers,new cables, side mount speedo,pro painted wheels, powder coated forks (NEW fork seals),powder coated sissy bar, guhl reflash, new avon grips,have extra Danny Grey seat. has the factory seat on now, L.E.D brake light.new battery, fuel pump rebuild kit. has 17k on i think. 6500. I am in North West Florida.
20200503_123150.jpg
20200503_123129.jpg

·
Registered
351 Posts
I am selling mine. it is a 2010. black has new clutch(barnett),brakes pads front and back, new handlebars 9in mini ape, brass balls risers,new cables, side mount speedo,pro painted wheels, powder coated forks (NEW fork seals),powder coated sissy bar, guhl reflash, new avon grips,have extra Danny Grey seat. has the factory seat on now, L.E.D brake light.new battery, fuel pump rebuild kit. has 17k on i think. 6500. I am in North West Florida. View attachment 240589 View attachment 240590
also vance and hines slip-ons

·
Registered
24 Posts
2013 1600 miles... paint and pinstripe, ecu reflash much more also... live in ohio i can send pics if interested

1 - 20 of 29 Posts