Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my Fury a couple of weeks ago and would like to upgrade the exhaust. Have looked around, and it seems like a lot of Fury owners like the cobra swept. I have also seen Fuggin Fabrications selection. I'm looking for one that sounds bad ass when throttled and during idle. Any suggestions? Also does the upgrade require a power commander or anything else? This is the first bike I've ever owned so your help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I have the cobra swepts minus baffles and love them. I would venture to guess more people on here have those than any other. I also like Fuggin but there seems to be some issues with them for now retooling or something, search fuggin threads. If that's all you are adding you don't really need the fuel controller but if you want an easy one go with the cobra one since it isn't only cheap (comparatively) but it is set for the cobra swept pipes.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Got the cobras.
I think they are a little to quite but you can always pull the baffles.
From what I understand the warlords are louder and have a similar look.
See "Redspawn silver." I think he has them.

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
the question is how much are you looking to spend? you want straight pipes or curved? something to go over the swingarm or not? I would also suggest looking around youtube and get an idea of what you want and then maybe ask around where everyone with that type of exhaust got the best deal. welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike!

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Just bought my Fury a couple of weeks ago and would like to upgrade the exhaust. Have looked around, and it seems like a lot of Fury owners like the cobra swept. I have also seen Fuggin Fabrications selection. I'm looking for one that sounds bad ass when throttled and during idle. Any suggestions? Also does the upgrade require a power commander or anything else? This is the first bike I've ever owned so your help is appreciated.
Get a Samson exhaust... No need for an FC... IT will sound good, install is a little weird, but if you understand mechanics at all, it will be easy! Cobra's sound "tin-e" with the baffles in, if you want good sound without taking out the baffles, Samson is the way to go besides Fuggin. Fuggin does offer good, loud accurate sound, so if you want LOUD and nice, then go with Fuggin.

That's the best I can do, to compromise, go with my first suggestion.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.