Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I'm no where near you, I am interested in what guys are planning on developing :D

THANKS!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Anyone within a days drive would be crazy not to check them out. Their side plate mount is the best I have seen so far, and I like the others as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your interest. Here is some pictures of our sidemount. It includes a billet dust ring that replaces the stock plastic part and provides a mounting pad for our adjustable sidemount with hidden lighting and wiring.

These are pictures of a customers VTX with a 250 rear tire.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Looks real good with the added bonus of having a billet dust cover. Got to ask though.... how does it handle high winds, any Flexing or whatnot? Wondering because of how much sticks out unsupported from the mounting point.

Best looking sidemount so far IMO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks real good with the added bonus of having a billet dust cover. Got to ask though.... how does it handle high winds, any Flexing or whatnot? Wondering because of how much sticks out unsupported from the mounting point.

Best looking sidemount so far IMO.
When you see it in your hand you will understand that its one of the most rigid mount made. You could pull a trailer from it. Not that you would just saying its super strong. Here's a shot of the mounting bolts using 4 M8 bolts. The backing plate that mounts to the ring is 1/4 inch aluminum so its pretty stout.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts