Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has results from doing the exhaust upgrades? You know like actual horsepower gains, torque, ect. Have seen a few on you tube, but graphs are tiny and incunclusive. Just wondering which way to go as far as trying to keep a semi- realistic budget. Like the Morton's but, have seen any tests, also wondering about fuel management system, all do the same thing??? Are they customer tunable, need laptop and program, or just educated guessing, ????? I know lots questions, but have seen too many vid clips and opinions from people who really seem more worried about the sale than the final results. Thanks all.:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I was there with Fuggin Fabrication when they tested each set of pipes (Mayhems, Viper 2's, Reapers) on my bike. Actually HP and TQ gains with their setup is around 5 each. They have the carts if you wanted to view them. Their Fuel controller is also a plug and play thanks to the Dyno runs. Each fuel controller is preset for an exhaust and intake making it plug and play. Wire it in, and you can make slight adjustments to get your bike dialed in.

As for the other companies, I couldn't tell you it they test their products or not. I know S&S tested their intake on a Dyno ;)

Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts