Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
417 Posts
Hey guys am looking to add a baggers kit to my fury, but having a hard time finding a site that make the kit.
Do you guys have any site that sell the kit?
I like the bag kits for Victory bikes. Have been thinking about the one with the sweeping tail. They are bigger and the tops don't look like Harley D . I think a person could redo the Latch and that would customize it more and most would not be able to know they were Victory bags. More rounded sweeping flow.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire
Hood Azure Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Hood Azure Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
417 Posts
Me and pops have been looking for the same style unfortunately I haven’t been successful in finding any kits like that for the fury. I think I’m probably going to end up buying a victory kit and mod’n the shit out of it to fit…. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Lmk if u find anything
Ya. That's why I like the victory ones. Mod them a little and they will look 100% FURY. Time to get all ITCHY!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Woe, your bike is far from stock now. First things I’ve changed/added was 1st saddle bags 2nd was seat 3rd was grips 4th will be 8 degree trees with 4inch lift set, 5th will be to Lower the spring.

·
Registered
9 Posts
DUDE! Luv it! What bags did u use?

·
Registered
9 Posts
The hardest part of fitting them was clearance on the shaft side swing arm.To get them where I liked the look best the swing arm hit the bag I didn’t want to lose capacity in the bag so I widened the filler panels on the fender and moved the bags outward. I also grafted the layover fender to a low and mean fiberglass fender just because I liked the look better myself. Something else I suggest is once you have everything where you think you want it is to mock it up and load the bike with the maximum weight you plan to have on it. I had to raise my bags up and trim the center of the fender for clearance on 2 up riding. The rear pegs will need to be relocated if you plan on a passenger

1 - 17 of 17 Posts