Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ILooking to buy a C&C Fastback seat for my bike. PM if you have one.

Thanks

SEAT ORDERED FROM C&C....THANKS.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Jim, I heard Sick & Twizted is now making a similar version of the fast back seat. He calls it the Fastcash $eat.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim, I heard Sick & Twizted is now making a similar version of the fast back seat. He calls it the Fastcash $eat.
Called Sick......Couldn't wait 22 1/2 years!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

are your looking for someone that has one for sale or has one in general?
Looking for someone that has one for sale. Yep, I know it's a long shot but still not sure if the fastback will work with T-MOD and Sissy Bar but willing to try.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Called Sick......Couldn't wait 22 1/2 years!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Looking for someone that has one for sale. Yep, I know it's a long shot but still not sure if the fastback will work with T-MOD and Sissy Bar but willing to try.
Not sure about a tmod but i have it with the oem sissy bar. Its... Ok. There is a little gap between the passenger seat and the front of the sissy bad. I ask by friends and no one notices until i say something but iknow its there.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Suvettez ! MFR says it will work with the T-mod with a slight modification of the fender attachment. I could live with a small gap as COMFORT is what I'm looking for. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.... Last one. If I can't find one on here I will just have to "Punt". :(

·
Registered
788 Posts
Jim,

Let me know if you would how it goes with the fastback and sissy bar.

You know I'm running the stock seat and bar but the seat is next after I get some bills paid......like YOU:D

H

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do CTC. I did order the seat from C&C and it is on it's way!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Man you would think that they could make that seat just a few inches longer to fit the oem sissybar, that seat does look nice and comfy but would look so much better if that passenger seat was just a little longer to cover up those bolts.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree. I plan on putting decorative cap nuts of some sort on the top running the bolts to the sissy bar up from the bottom to make it look half way decent. However, the ease of removal and the comfort will outweigh the sissy bar look. IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts