Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, i have 2 bikes. one is quiet. that means i need my fury to be ridiculously loud! I'm looking for the absolute LOUDEST pipes that can be found ANYWHERE for my fury. so lets hear it. Who makes the loudest? also i was wondering about the exhaust tips that RAW sells. using stock head pipes they basically just eliminate the muffler. are there baffles in them? removable baffles? will these lean the bike out and need a new EFI? Come on fellas! Help Needed in Quiet Garage!

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any one of the 3 exhaust options from fuggin fabrication are going to be louder. My Mayhems sound pretty good next to a harley. If you want really loud, you could probably take the baffles out of them. They are welded in, so you would have to cut them out, and it would definately mess with your air/fuel ratio, a fuel controller would be a must. The baffles provide the needed back pressure for the engine, and you would probably loose a few horse power in the process. But damn they would be loud! :D
do the fuggins require the new EFI? my other bike is a ninja 1000 so i'm definitely not worried about horsepower on the fury but i need to know up front how much money i'm gonna need so i can get all the right parts the first time.

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the stock pipes are small from the heads back.most aftermarkets are larger.thats where you get the rumble from.i run the cobra swepts without baffels.that is about as loud as you can get away with in va.good luck and keep the rubber on the ground.
i really like the look of the cobra swepts. did they lean the motor out when you removed the baffles? did you have to change the EFI? i took the stock muffler off for a short time and ran open stock pipes. it was pretty damn loud but it leaned the motor out too much so i had to put the muffler back on

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone else care to weigh in? i'm looking for bleeding-from-the-ears-loud! I know you're out there!

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
All I have to say is I am glad you don't live next door to me :confused:
believe me, around my neighborhood, regardless of the bike i'm on, i ALWAYS short shift and keep quiet as possible out of respect for my neighbors. after i'm on the highway, i like it loud!

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Fuggin Mayhems purchased and installed. I absolutely love them! guys, if you havent' checked out fuggin fab yet, DO IT. you will NOT be disappointed. easy to install. quiet at cruising speeds (when you want them to be) and nice and loud when you twist the throttle. nice deep throaty tone. reminds me of a built muscle car at idle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.