Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Furyites...New to this site and I picked up my silver Fury last week...Can't stop grinnin as I'm cruisin down the streets (pickin the bugs out of my teeth is getting old...) I'll be checkin back here often to see what's new. Emailed Vance n Hines about aftermarket pipes and he said they are working on them and should be out in 2 months... Stock is a little quiet for my taste, but still not too bad...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Cody,

We most likely will not have a pipe ready until sometime next year.
We’re not looking to be the first on the market with a pipe, we’re looking to have something that looks and performs great.

--
Regards,

Scott Takata
Technical Support

Tel: 562.921.7461
Tel: 800.592.2529
Fax: 562.802.0110

[email protected]
Vance & Hines: Performance Exhaust Systems
13861 Rosecrans Ave. Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vance-Hines/54025481105

Disclaimer: The information contained in this transmission, including any attachments, may contain confidential information of Vance & Hines. This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. Unauthorized review, dissemination or other use of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please notify the sender by return email and promptly delete the transmission.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
wow. You can take that response either way. I hope they mean they will be working hard on building something that looks and performs great. and not we will get to it when we have time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts