Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Ask Accutronix for their SS brake line with their Forward Controls. They provided it on my bike for the rear brake...

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Ask and you shall receive :cool: Thanks!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah I see it now.

Yes, I see it now. Too bad the entire thing is not braided. Looks lime I ordered the Low and Mean braided brake lines for now reason. Grrrrrrrrrr I may post something soon where some lucky person will get a great deal on some Silver Low and Mean braided brake lines.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
On a side note...

My Knurled Diamond Accutronix forward controls are installed and look amazing and are so much more comfortable than the stock! I will try to get some pictures up this weekend. I also talked to Accutronix and they have some cool plans for LEDs for the tail lights. I am sure they will go into more detail on here soon, but needless to say I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Yes, I see it now. Too bad the entire thing is not braided. Looks lime I ordered the Low and Mean braided brake lines for now reason. Grrrrrrrrrr I may post something soon where some lucky person will get a great deal on some Silver Low and Mean braided brake lines.
Can't you use the other items? Just resell the rear brake lines ;) I'm sure someone will buy it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That is what I will do.

I will do that, just got my hopes up it would all be done and looking perfect this weekend. I am going to resell my silver break lines and order the black ones from Low and Mean any. I think black will look better with my bike now that I see the cables in person. Plus the other cords and cables are black so they will all match.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hey, No sense in getting bent, cause we can make any size lines and if you ordered the wrong size cause you have the forwards, there's no problem in exchanging them. We don't want you guys to forget, we are bikers too and if you need some help with exchanging or not happy with the product. Send it back, let's find something else that will work, or your money back.

Call us anytime, we will help you if we can.

LM
LowandMean.com: Custom METRIC Cruiser Parts!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Low and Mean to the rescue!

The Low and Mean braided rear brake line now fits the Accutronix forward controls and looks great! I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
500 Posts
My Knurled Diamond Accutronix forward controls are installed and look amazing and are so much more comfortable than the stock! I will try to get some pictures up this weekend. I also talked to Accutronix and they have some cool plans for LEDs for the tail lights. I am sure they will go into more detail on here soon, but needless to say I can't wait!
Did you get the extended or standard Accutronix forward control? Did you find the 32" inseam= standard controls 34" = extended controls guideline holds true?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Standard

Did you get the extended or standard Accutronix forward control? Did you find the 32" inseam= standard controls 34" = extended controls guideline holds true?
I got the standard forward controls. I am 5'10, so the stock distance is perfect for me. The pegs stick out further on the side than the stock allowing your to spread your feet out a little wider when on a longer ride which is nice. Also, they looks great! I had my dealer install the Accutronix forward controls and side mount license plate and they could not stop talking about how impressed they were. I am not sure what you mean by the 32" and 34" guideline holds true.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I got the standard forward controls. I am 5'10, so the stock distance is perfect for me. The pegs stick out further on the side than the stock allowing your to spread your feet out a little wider when on a longer ride which is nice. Also, they looks great! I had my dealer install the Accutronix forward controls and side mount license plate and they could not stop talking about how impressed they were. I am not sure what you mean by the 32" and 34" guideline holds true.
It's been suggested to me by a couple knowledgeable riders, Accutronix' Billet for one, that if your pants inseam is around 32" or less you'd be most comfortable with the standard forward controls; 34" or longer you'd maybe want the extended controls. I fall right over the 32" mark; not sure which I'd like best. Some riders I've seen on the highway going by with their legs extended out perfectly straight to the forward controls don't actually look that comfortable to me; seems like at least some bend at the knee is desireable. I'm 6'2", with 32-33 inseam, and while the fury is pretty comfortable to me, I'm always feeling like maybe just an inch or two more would put my legs/seat in optimum position.
I'll probably wait till I can get risers on the bike and finally sit back a couple inches, which I think will do wonders for riding comfort, and then see where my feet wanna go - stay put or foward a couple inches. (Didn't realize the standard forward controls stick out to the sides a little further; that sounds like a real nice side benefit ) :cool:
Also, I really like Troy's stuff; nice style and beautifully built. I spoke to him about maybe producing one more style that's straight/angled (all of his fwd cntrls except 'Elite' are curved); with everything on Accutronix' plate atm though not looking for anything to come flying off the drawing board. But something like the Elite style, but *without* the cutouts - just a solid piece of chromed billet that is straight/angled.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Looking good from what I can see :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts