Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah I see it now.

Yes, I see it now. Too bad the entire thing is not braided. Looks lime I ordered the Low and Mean braided brake lines for now reason. Grrrrrrrrrr I may post something soon where some lucky person will get a great deal on some Silver Low and Mean braided brake lines.

· Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
On a side note...

My Knurled Diamond Accutronix forward controls are installed and look amazing and are so much more comfortable than the stock! I will try to get some pictures up this weekend. I also talked to Accutronix and they have some cool plans for LEDs for the tail lights. I am sure they will go into more detail on here soon, but needless to say I can't wait!

· Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That is what I will do.

I will do that, just got my hopes up it would all be done and looking perfect this weekend. I am going to resell my silver break lines and order the black ones from Low and Mean any. I think black will look better with my bike now that I see the cables in person. Plus the other cords and cables are black so they will all match.

· Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Standard

Did you get the extended or standard Accutronix forward control? Did you find the 32" inseam= standard controls 34" = extended controls guideline holds true?
I got the standard forward controls. I am 5'10, so the stock distance is perfect for me. The pegs stick out further on the side than the stock allowing your to spread your feet out a little wider when on a longer ride which is nice. Also, they looks great! I had my dealer install the Accutronix forward controls and side mount license plate and they could not stop talking about how impressed they were. I am not sure what you mean by the 32" and 34" guideline holds true.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.