Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THEY HAVE GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME!!!!!:D
Long story short!
I needed the 8 degree trees from the group buy by the tenth and they made it happen!:D
By them doing this it saves me a potential $300 to $400 in storage and mechanic fees!
I simply sent them a single P.M! Chris spent his time and went out of his way to find out my name and number, called me and made it happen! I will get my trees by Monday! I never even had to contact Low & mean! Just a p.m.

It is no secrete that I have disagreed with LOW & MEAN about some of there pricing but you cant put a price on QUALITY PROFESSIONALISM!
All the customers he has and he singles me out to take care of my needs!
THANK YOU CHRIS AND THE REST OF YOU AT LOW AND MEAN!!!
YOU HAVE MY BUSINESS FROM NO ON!
Without me complaining about prices!:

I chose that title of my thread because it looks like there is a problem and I knew more people would click on it:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Lol, goober... :p That is why I have supported Low and Mean and Chris, ever since I talked to him... No matter what MFR says, he's pretty decent people...

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
That’s really cool mrbyber, I needed mine in a hurry and received them 2 weeks ago.

JK!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s really cool mrbyber, I needed mine in a hurry and received them 2 weeks ago.

JK!
Really Richard?
You must have removable teeth since your able to pull off those kinds of favors!:D:eek::p

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Glad to hear it! I can't tell you how many times Chris and the staff at L&M have gone out there way for me time and again. I could fill this page and I will save the time by saying
First Class Grade A Operation!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Lol, goober... :p That is why I have supported Low and Mean and Chris, ever since I talked to him... No matter what MFR says, he's pretty decent people...
Hey now don't bring me into this one!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Goober--now that's just plain funny, RSS.
i'm gonna call Willis "Goober" from now on; see if he quits peeing on my carpets!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I agree L&M goes above and beyond to help out there customers... I think we should give them the vendor of the year award, VOTY?????????????

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holding the trees in my hand!!!!
A lot heavier that I expected! SOLID!
Dropping them at the dealer in the morning!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Holding the trees in my hand!!!!
A lot heavier that I expected! SOLID!
Dropping them at the dealer in the morning!
just hand them to them. You drop'em you might leave a mark :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Guessing you are getting them powder coated first???

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hey I want mine early too!! J/K!! Glad to see some companies still operate professionally. Great job Chris!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No time!
Dealer is being jerks about my bike just sitting in their shop.
To be honest I didn't even think about that! SHIT!
They would look kick ass black! Thanks RED! I am going to have that done soon enough!
I gotta see if I can work something out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts