Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
This sounds sooooo badass, I must have these pipes!!!

YouTube - Honda Fury Mayhem exhaust pipes from Low and Mean
i agree i'd love to have those! however the $1300 plus is more then i'm wanting to spend at this point. i'll have to save up first.

if anyone gets these hope to see some more pix or some video of them. i'm still concerned about how hot they might get or loud they are for the rider. Don't want the lady to go def while riding with me.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
She'll be fine. I'm running straight pipes, and the bike tends to get quieter as the speeds increase. Of course you'll find that sweet spot where you can annoy your neighbors or cruise by a cop without a flintch ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
not to mention the 180 i was quoted to get them dealer installed. And thats only if they don't void my warranty. ; really not sure how long it takes to bend pipes but i am a day away from buying those
cobras and removing the baffles to satisfy this anti stock exhaust syndrome that kicks in around 50+ miles an hour when i cant hear my bike;

·
Registered
147 Posts
i was looking last night at how the stock exhaust comes off and noticed that the stock mounting bracket seems to be welded on to the frame. would you have to cut that off when you install the mayhem exhaust seems to me if you didn't that would look odd seeing the stock bracket. But not sure i want to go cutting off brackets that are welded to the frame.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i was looking last night at how the stock exhaust comes off and noticed that the stock mounting bracket seems to be welded on to the frame. would you have to cut that off when you install the mayhem exhaust seems to me if you didn't that would look odd seeing the stock bracket. But not sure i want to go cutting off brackets that are welded to the frame.
I had the same question. I have seen a couple of guys with other pipes that don't use the stock mount and thats what they had to do.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The stock mounting bracket iis attached with 2 bolts roughly under the fuse panel. It comes right off. Discovered that while putting the cobra bracket on. ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
yeah once you take thos bolts out, its a little tricky getting the old gigantic mount off because space is tight there. just be patient and wiggle it around it different ways until you get it.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'm most likely going with the exhaust from Low and Mean. I'm waiting for a call back from Chris to ask a few more questions about the intake adapter before I order a set.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm most likely going with the exhaust from Low and Mean. I'm waiting for a call back from Chris to ask a few more questions about the intake adapter before I order a set.
i'm leaning more to the mayhem exhaust myself however the lady isn't to impressed with the look lol.. one of my major questions now is if the S&S intake will fit with them. I'm not sure if i like the spike intakes and not sure what other intakes will fit with the adapter plate from low and mean.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts