Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Low and mean rear fender with led lights. My blinkers blink really fast and i was wondering if any has this problem and knows how to fix it?

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Low and mean rear fender with led lights. My blinkers blink really fast and i was wondering if any has this problem and knows how to fix it?
You must still have (a) the front filament-style bulbs, AND (b) the original blinker relay still in place, right?

It's an imbalance in the load - and it makes your turn signals flash at a faster pace, by design, so you know a turn signal has burned out WHEN you're running filament-style bulbs.

So, you have a few choices:
1. Get a load balancing line to put in-line with the LEDs so they pull an equal load on the relay, or
2. Buy a new signal module from Kuryakyn or KisanTech that do not pay attention to the load balance.

Here's my link for the KisanTech which I really like a lot!
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fur...h-sm-3-signal-cancel-improved-breaklight.html

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I have a LED replacement flasher that should fix the problem but I haven't installed it yet.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Do what Dave said; it's a plug-and-play, no-hassle fix for your problem. Bonus: it even mounts in the same place, using the same tab.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I thought I sent you the offer but I forgot to put something in the title. Offer resent.:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts