Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank everyone for your interest in the Low and Mean Riders group. I can't say enough about Dave Maher and his help so far as he understands this is a non paying position. Dave was chosen because he's a straight shooter even when the gun is aimed at us. He has communicated well and show interest in offering his help. And on that, Dave Maher has offer some great suggestions on this new riders group. I have asked Dave to start the group small and grow it slow, Dave didn't have an issue as long as we support all members along the way. There will be some deserving members that felt they were over looked on this choice so I would also try to stress that we intend to add others to the membership along the way.

So forum member or not we want to support everyone here and at the same time bring honor to these first ten Low and Mean Riders. These ten guys are respected on the forum not only for knowing the Fury but building some cool rides. These ten keep going out of their way to talk shop and look for new creative" Do It Yourself" mods. The following ten guys have been chosen for many reasons and I want to thank them for becoming a Low and Mean Rider.

1. Richard 1
2. St.pete (Alan)
3. MFR ( Mike)
4. Clueless
5. Red Spawn (James)
6. Blue Dragon ( Debbie)
7. Shorty Steve (Steve)
8. Painter ( Jim)
9. TdeBeers (Tas)
0. EasyE (Eric)

If you get a chance please thank these guys for there involvement in the forum, for building some of coolest Furys around and congratulate them for starting the Low and Mean Riders group.
LM

·
Registered
835 Posts
Wow, very honored to be on this impressive list and glad to see that I am Just ""ONE OF THE GUYS! LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Very honored to be a part of this group. When I got my bike (The first one that hit Terre Haute) Low and Mean was one of the VERY FEW offering aftermarket parts. It seems like they have been there from the beginning when most companies were playing the 'waiting game' to see if there was going to be a market.

The Forum has proven that those who buy this bike tend to fall in love with it and feel the need to 'make it their own'. So many great mods have come from these individuals and we are not afraid to do what it takes to show our various styles.

As I've said before, "Talent abounds here" and this can only be the beginning. Winter mods will soon be presented and all your hard work that you've put into the Fury will pay off.

I look forward to the years ahead and can only ask 'What's next?".

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Cool, so how about letting us in on what’s coming in the hopefully not so distant future?? Special thanks to Dave, and Low and Mean for making this a reality.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
I can’t believe I made the list given the enormous talent on the list.
I have spent a lot of time watching the MOD’s and most important the MOD wish list.
I hope that the group can bring some of those wishes to reality for you guys.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Thanks for including me, here is some bling I made up last year that you may be interested in making for the Forum members. Fills in the black hole left when you change pipes.
before
[

cover

After (but before polishing)

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Clueless, where are the other 300 or so? Or, are you sold out already? Very nice.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats all, great group of fury riders! make us proud.

Clueless, that is some cool bling you made. I would be interested if you start to produce them.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts