Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey looking to sell this seat pan that sick screwed me on 150.00 shipped to your door I can leave it covered but I really wanna see what he used as foam. Im thinking an old t-shirt don't know why but I would almost put money on it. Pics will be up tonight!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Hey looking to sell this seat pan that sick screwed me on 150.00 shipped to your door I can leave it covered but I really wanna see what he used as foam. Im thinking an old t-shirt don't know why but I would almost put money on it. Pics will be up tonight!
You don't have to guess! I already stripped one down to see what he used. Pissed my pants with laughter.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Well I guess it all depends on how soft you want your seat to be. Softer, add a layer, firmer, remove a layer. Pretty simple really.

How ya do'in there Mental?:D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
oops. my twisted mind has been leaking a sick-ness that is hard fight.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Skap, you slay me! I'm laughing so hard, I spilled my beer!!! :mad:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
so, Ohio, did you ever peel this seat a part??? I'm dying to know what was in there! Also, wondering if ya sold the thing yet?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
So what was the whole issue with this thing? just crapily made? Is the pan still good? I've been looking at the l&m seat pan for a while but can't see myself paying that much for it. If the pan is in ok condition, I'm interested in purchasing it from you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts