Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Do you have a Fury to put said "packages" on? What does this "package" consist of?

Show us your Fury that you are ordering from.

Agree with Hedge, this is an odd post. Clear it up a bit for everyone. I'm a fan of Lambo's. I don't call the Lambo dealer to inquire about accessories then post on their dedicated forums...

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Its simple I am putting together a Fury and have been using Low and Mean accessories. I seen a part on there web site so I called for availability . The sales guy offered a package deal with there fenders and fairings at a discounted price I think it was 20% .
That's a substantial discount and clears it up, woulda been better to include that in your first post. Put up some pics when you get it all put together, we like photos!

·
Administrator
4,306 Posts
Thanks @cosmicchopper, that additional information really helps out.

Are you looking for new/used? I don't know how deep you are down the rabbit hole but if you need some help or ideas from below we're always happy to lend a hand.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Kids that identify as animals have never been hunting. They do not understand natural order.
Kids who identify as anything but themselves have bigger problems than understanding concepts like that...world we live in today has some seriously Fd up S

1 - 20 of 50 Posts