Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Low and mean will be very serious in bringing new products for the Honda Fury in 2010. We want you to know that during our product development meeting today. There was a count of eleven new products in current development. These are new products that no one else has released yet, so not another version of something else. As we would love to let you all know what's in the works, at the moment we just wanted to relay the message that we are serious about being a huge contributor to the Honda Fury aftermarket industry. As we evolve to the next product we will start releasing info and pictures.

Please join our Honda Riders mailing group if you'd like to be kept up to date, but our New product discounts are only for you diehard forum members.

You guys can make us or break us, if you don't like our new products then we will not make them, so as the CEO of Low and Mean, I know you guys still call all the shots!

Thanks again, please ride safe!
Chris Hagest
CEO
Low and Mean
Custom MOTORCYCLE Cruiser Accessories!

·
Banned
91 Posts
I think the lowering kit using a stock shock would be an insane seller, That should be priority one :D, But then again thats just my opinion...:cool: what do you all think..?..:confused:

·
Registered
889 Posts
I think the lowering kit using a stock shock would be an insane seller, That should be priority one :D, But then again thats just my opinion...:cool: what do you all think..?..:confused:
+1 Still waiting on that post that promised more info.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I totally agree with trying to build up the fury parts base. hopefully the bike takes off well and this becomes a good platform for aftermarket parts and accessories. I would like to see lowering bracket, fenders, chin spoilers, different lighting options, and rims.

My main thing is for a company to remember that a decent amount of us bought the bike for its cost and arnt looking to sink tons of cash into it, but a few bucks here and there wont break us.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I, for one, will support L & M as you are supporting us as well. I can think of no company that communicates new products to the 'sharks in the water' like us. We all can hardly wait on the new stuff for the Fury and having products 'yesterday' is not too soon for us.

But..... Do the research and testing... Do it right the first time....Go with your instincts...Continue to let us know what you're working on.... I think you will get the support you need to succeed! You have my vote.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Well put Painter..

L & M feel free to send me your prototypes..
I love free parts and assist in the development..:)
I'll help with feedback and critiques

by the way Window 7 was my idea..
beta tester from the start, what's new to some, is old news to me...:D

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Good Deal Chris! Thanks for keeping us "in the loop" ;)

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I'm with Painter too. Just the way you communicate with us is why I have already purchased most of your fury items. I would definitely purchase the lowering kit, fenders, etc. so keep up the great work. I held off this winter on airbrush work just to be able to change fender style first.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for the update Chris. As you probably know by now, we're all ancious to personalized our rides and parts won't come fast enough for us. Just stop "tissing" us with parts that are still on the drawing board.:) We're a bunch of kids ready to play with the new toy. Hey, how 'bout a discount price on your t-shirts for the forum members while we wait????:eek:

·
Registered
187 Posts
The waiting part sux but it's nice knowing that you guys take your time at getting it right the first time. Who wants to get a part after waiting on it forever just to have it show up and it's made poorly and it doesn't fit right?

I'm with Scutch on the shock lowering idea. Sounds like a big seller too me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts